In addition to creating pens and furniture, I’m also very active in supporting the instruction of woodworking. I teach at multiple Lee Valley Tools stores around Ontario. I also have many craft markets that I attend in order to spread the word about my woodwork.
For the last part of 2016: my remaining seminars at Lee Valley Tools Ottawa are:
In early 2017 i’ll be teaching a week of classes at the Lee Valley tools store in Ottawa, a week in Kingston, and a couple of weeks in Toronto area stores.
My upcoming craft fairs include
- Hintonburg Community Center on November 19th in Ottawa
- Tudor Hall again on November 20th off Riverside Drive near IBM
- The Christmas market at the Museum of History from December 1st to December 4th
- the OVCC Market at Place D’Orleans Mall on December 10th and 11th
- the Beechwood Farmers Market on December 17th (Corner of Beechwood and St.Charles)
Events so far this season have included;
- Chance Foundation at Lansdowne Park
- ETSY Made in Canada: Ottawa at the Kanata Sensplex
- 613Flea on November 12th at Landsdowne Park in Ottawa
- Tudor Hall on November 13th off Riverside Drive in Ottawa near IBM
More details on each show will be posted at My Facebook Page.